Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My goofball!

My oldest daughter, Natalie, is quite a character. She is so mischievous I have to constantly watch her to see what she is getting into. She also likes to do random things....like stand on her head (as well as a 1 1/2 year old can do anyway), use her Halloween candy bucket as a helmet and "text and drive" on her toy car. Most of the time when she is doing something silly, by the time I grab the camera, she is done doing what she was doing. But I did manage to capture a few of these silly moments on film! ( Can I say "on film" since there is no film anymore?) Oh well...here is my layout.....





I used the Surf's Up paper from CTMH and cut circles on my cricut at various sizes. I just randomly placed them and then used the stamp set, Dream Big, to fill in some of the spaces and to add some fun things to the layout. Unfortunately, the pictures are not the best, but you get the general idea. I also used my spray pens to spray the base pages in Sky but because it's a pretty light color you can hardly see it on the photo. I cut the title out at 1 1/2" from the Artiste cartridge and used the negative, since that is very "in" these days. And a couple of the Surf's up coordinating  embellishments to finish it off. The layout was inspired by the Atlantic Hearts sketch for the week, which you can find here.
Now, I suppose I should get some things ready since I have to go back to work tomorrow. My little Bethy is 3 months old already and work is calling....at least its not full time so I can still find time to play!


6 comments:

  1. We are so happy that you do find the time to play along with our sketches every week. I love this 2 page layout. It is very fun, and fits well with a adventurous little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I love this Teresa. It matters not if you think the pics are not great, she will love them when she is old enough to look back at the fun photos you took. Thanks for sharing !!( I think they are great photos)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! I take way too many pictures with my phone and when they are developed they are fuzzy and grainy. I need to take pictures with my very expensive camera I have ;)

      Delete
  3. Lovely layout, Teresa. I especially like the picture with the bucket hat. LOL. Thanks for playing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Teresa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts. I always look forward to checking out your interpretation. You rock! (oh and very cute pics too).

    ReplyDelete